Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sick days :(

Hey baby girl,



You've been extra cuddly lately... I think its because you don't feel super awesome. You and your bro have had unending colds for over three weeks Seriously You had a couple days over Thanksgiving where you felt normal but then it was back with a vengeance I feel so bad for y'all but your attitudes have been great... for the most part:) I love it that you want to be in my lap 24/7 because typically you would rather be off doing your own thing. So we've been reading lost of books and taking pictures and then looking at them (you love it). I wish I could just hold you for ever. I mean, I know you're going to grow up, because I see it everyday, but I want you to be my little princess forever. As you're getting older, you do funnier and funnier things. Like right now you're into doors and lights so I hear doors slamming constantly and our house has become a dance party equipt with strobe lights. I don't mind it too much except for when I'm cleaning one of bean horrible diapers and you close the door and turn of the lights and I'm in the dark with poop and a boy who is impossible to keep still. It is a recipe for disaster

I wish I had this blog page with me 24/7... probably by the time you read this it will be a reality... there are so many things you do in the course of a day that I just want you to know that I love about you. You are so chatty and you've started the 'whys' and you have the greatest little expressions that keep me laughing all the time. Tonight before dinner when I was in the throws of trying to get everything finished at the same time and get it on the plate I heard you in the living room with Bean and you were saying, 'lets crawl, Bean', and then you came around the corner of the kitchen laughing with a laughing Bean right behind you. You take such good care of him and I know you love him very much.

We have a new morning tradition. Each day when we Bean takes his morning nap, you and I do some house work and then we relax with a lovely cup of tea. We set out our nice tea cups and tea pot (from your great grandma Ruth) and I put out our sugar and milk (we're very European) and then you and I just sit and have tea and talk about silly things that you do or about plans for our day. It is really fun for me but I think you're just in it for the sugar:) Its great for us to have these little moments just the two of us because we don't get that much any more. This sunday, I'm taking you to see your friends (they're teenagers) in a ballet and we're going to dress up and have tons of fun... we may even go by starbucks on the way:) After that we're going to meet daddy and bro at a Christmas party at Mr. Steve and Mrs. Randall's house. Mrs. Randall to the picture of you on this page and you look amazing When she took this pic it was WAY past your bed time but daddy and I kept you out late but you were a champion I mean no fussing, no crying, nothing... you were delightful Your daddy and I were so proud:)

Speaking of daddy... he loves you so much I know you won't remember this time in your life but I want you to know that your daddy adores you and his favorite time of the day is coming in from work and seeing his beautiful babies. Right now you're in a weird little phase and you don't like hugging daddy all the time and I can see that it breaks his heart but he's patient and he just waits for his chances to love on you. He would do anything for you. You truly are his little angel and every night before he goes to bed I hear him open your door and he just looks at you. I know he wants to know that you're warm and safe but I think that in his heart he wants to pick you up and tell you that he loves you. He's a great guy and one day you'll know how great. God made him extra special, just like He made you extra special. He created each of us for each other and I love that God gave me your daddy, you and Bean, I don't know what I'd ever do with out y'all I love you little bug and I have GOT TO GO TO BED Its after mid-night... I'm so wild with my late-night blogging You are my sweet, sweet baby girl.

Some fun pics:


gymnastics:


at the park:


swinging:

No comments: